[On-Demand Webinar] 3D Modeling Made Fast, Accurate, and Affordable at Toronto Western Hospital
Capturing, Creating, and Sharing 3D Models for MEP Projects with Matterport.
In this on-demand webinar, HH Angus, one of Canada’s largest private engineering firms, will share how they streamlined BIM processes by capturing 3D scans of Toronto Western Hospital mechanical and electrical facilities. Attendees will explore modeling techniques in Revit using Matterport 3D scans. See how the Matterport Cloud streamlines equipment identification, measurement, and collaboration for BIM specialists, engineers, contracts, and operators.
During this webinar we'll discuss:
- Scanning techniques for MEP
- Preparing point cloud models for integration into Autodesk Recap
- Optimizing modeling techniques in Revit with Matterport 3D Scans
- Streamlining equipment identification and measurement
- Sharing 3D models with engineers, contractors, facility operators, and owners
- Analyzing the ROI of 3D documentation vs. traditional site survey methods
Almost finished... We need to confirm your email address.