[Guide] Increase Engagement with Links in Mattertag™ Posts
Make your Matterport Spaces Fun and Interactive!
Add links to your Mattertag™ Posts to make your Matterport Spaces interactive and more connected with your other marketing efforts.
Links can direct your visitors to:
- Read more about what they just saw
- Respond to a call-to-action to increase engagement
- Visit another Matterport Space that's related to this one
This white paper expands on these core benefits with ideas on how to engage your target market. Get some tips to jump-start your brainstorming and engage your target market.
Download the white paper to get inspired today.
Increase Engagement with Links in Mattertag™ Posts
In this white paper, you'll learn...
Residential Real Estate
- Art — See a painting they like and go to the artist’s web page to learn more about their background.
- Shopping — See an appliance, furniture, or decoration and go to the product’s page on a shopping website and buy it.
- Related Spaces — Go to another Matterport Space. For example, an unattached building such as a shed or another house in the same neighborhood.
- and more!
Travel & Hospitality
- Upsell — Link directly to the booking page for a suite so a potential customer can book it right away.
- History — Show current customers a Matterport Space of a premium suite or premium amenities. Use a link within a Mattertag Post to give them a chance to upgrade.
- Nearby Attractions — Direct them to a signup page so they can buy tickets for a tour of local attractions.
- and more!
Commercial Real Estate
- Divide Large Properties — For very large properties that can’t be captured in 200 scans, divide the property into regions and scan independently. Then use links in Mattertag Posts to connect the regions together.
- Show Different Layouts — Stage the same office in different layouts: empty, cubicles, open seating, and partitioned.
- Flag Areas for Review — Assist in the annual facility review process. Let a local photographer scan the space and send it to the corporate residential manager.
- Connect to E-commerce — Put a link in a Mattertag Post to send them directly to that product page on your online store.
- Create a Visual Punchlist — Highlight areas on the job site where changes are necessary. Link to tickets or documents with more information or for extended tracking.
- Link to Extended Documentation — Place a Mattertag Post on new or complex systems. Then link to extended documentation such as plumbing certification or electrical compliance.
Download the White Paper Above Today
Almost finished... We need to confirm your email address.